Our mission is to provide a quality education program that fosters the development of preschool age children through planned learning environments, which aim to enhance their physical, social, emotional, and intellectual development.
Our Services Include:
- NAEYC-accredited and Quality Rated (level 3) childcare for children ages 6 weeks to 5 years
- Georgia Pre-Kindergarten program
- After-school care for K-5th grade
- Emotional and mental health counseling services provided through the CAMP Program
- School Transition Program for rising kindergartners
- Intensive academic and enrichment summer camps for children K-5th grade
Parents as Partners
Research shows that parental involvement is a strong determining factor in the learning outcomes for children. Premier Academy proudly celebrates and promotes the continued participation and engagement of our parents in our centers.
As a result of a parental grass roots movement in May 1973, we recognize the role parents have played since our inception. It was our parents that organized as a demonstration project in the City of Atlanta to seek support for the continued operation of the Bedford Pine childcare facility. This rich legacy of parental involvement continues today as we continue to work together to ensure positive academic, social, and developmental outcomes are achieved for our children.