Premier Academy operates two early learning centers, Minnie Howell and Renaissance, in metro Atlanta to meet the needs of our children and families. Our centers are nationally accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) and Quality Rated (level 3) by the State of Georgia.
The Minnie Howell early learning center opened in 1995 to serve children residing in South Atlanta. Serving as the headquarters for Premier Academy, this location is also home to our partnership with Easter Seals of North Georgia. Today, it serves more than 300 children each year.
399 Macedonia Road S.E.
Atlanta, GA 30354
Premier Academy relocated the Angier Avenue center to the Renaissance center in 2017 to better meet the needs of its children and families. It is a state-of-the-art facility located just steps away from Emory University Hospital in midtown. Today. It serves 200 children each year.
120 Renaissance Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30308
Hours of Care
6:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Children 6 weeks to 5 years of age
After-school program for children 5 years to 12 years of age
- Free nutritious meals
- Developmental screenings for all ages
- The Creative Curriculum research-based curriculum
- Free Georgia Pre-K site
- Mental health counseling and comprehensive family support services through the CAMP program
- After-school Program with free transportation from feeder elementary schools
- Referrals for remediation/therapeutic services
- Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) and opportunities for parental engagement, education/training, and leadership
- Modern and stimulating facilities
- Scholarships and temporary hardship assistance